This weeks things. Happy Tuesday, y’all!
- This polished waves tutorial.
- Filing Camille’s yummy lunch recipes away for a much needed spice to my workday lunches. Leftovers are getting old!
- Cutest cooler tote I ever did see.
- Will most definitely be stopping here on our next trip to Asheville!
- Our anniversary shoot with Bri Cibene Photography was featured on Haute Cotton Weddings yesterday. Can’t wait to share with y’all a few of my favorite’s from this shoot! Bri is so ridiculously talented!
- If I had a little girl she’d be wearing this dress right now. Why isn’t it available in my size?!
- Love reading blog conference recaps by some of my favorites. I finally added a few conferences to my 2017 calendar. Nervous and super excited. Have you attended one you loved?
- This home tour might just be my favorite ever. Crazy beautiful!
- We’re hosting a bachelorette party for one of my best girls this weekend and couldn’t have done it without Swoozies! #BachelorettePartyHQ <<< not sponsored
- The Tory Burch private sale is happening RIGHT NOW! Enter your email here and get to shopping. Items are majorly discounted. Sale ends August 19! Linked a few of my favorite sale finds in the widget below.