Hope y’all had the best 4th of July weekend! We spent our day lounging on the beach, hitting up holiday weekend sales, and most importantly, enjoying sweet friends, food, and fireworks! This week I think you’ll love these ten things…
- Restoration Hardware Outlet. We discovered an RH outlet in Jacksonville last week and had a little freakout moment. If there’s an outlet near you, RUN. It’s absolutely magical.
- Emily Ley Birthday Sale. Tomorrow we’re celebrating 8 years with a huge sale (Simplified Planner excluded) at EmilyLey.com! Sale starts at 10am EDT.
- ASHA Bag. This bag definitely caught my attention this week. Anything with a navy and white combo has my heart.
- Blue & White Tablescape. Caroline’s darling tablescape is all of my summer dreams wrapped into one post.
- Rhyme & Reason. Jillian’s blog is the just the cutest! Adding to my daily reads list, for sure! You must take a look at her colorful living room.
- Managing money as a couple. It’s so important to talk about this prior to tying the knot. Get on the same page. Newlywed life will be SO much easier! While you’re at it, read these 7 Money Mistakes To Avoid!
- I just purchased marsh print for our dining room (white floating shelves) and can’t wait to have it framed!
- Braven Balance. I purchased one of these for Pearce and we’re both obsessed with it. I seriously spent hours at Target + several months researching online to find an outdoor bluetooth speaker. The price and quality of this one can’t be beat!
- Birthday Cake Milkshake. Pure yumminess. Can’t wait to make these for an upcoming girls night!
- Positively Navy. One of my favorite people ever, Hannah Myer recently launched her lifestyle blog, Positively Navy! Hop on over and get to know her!