- These would be really fun (and super affordable!) little trips to take!
- I’m really excited to read, How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are and My Southern Journey in the next couple of months.
- Remember when Emily Ley joined us on the blog a few months back? Start the year of right by reading what she has to say about making things happen!
- I’m SO looking forward to hosting dinner parties in the new house! Camille’s tips are fabulous.
- Love these tips on working from home. I’ll be sure to share a few of my own one of these days!
- I’m thinking about investing in this contour kit and then of course… learning to contour. Any tips?
- I think this gold flatware is the prettiest.
- I’m officially ready for summer after this terribly weird/warm/bipolar winter thing we’ve had here in Florida. I even created a Pinterest board to get ready.
- Are y’all familiar with the 5 Love Languages? Knowing Pearce’s (and him knowing mine) has been really good for our marriage. Take some time to figure yours out!
- I’m currently obsessed with Kate’s prints.
Hope your weekend is filled with happy things!