- Emily Ley just released the cutest calendar iPhone wallpapers for 2016! I love using these to add a simple splash of color to my phone.
- A few months back I found my dining room table/chair inspiration, here. I purchased two ghost chairs today and am still waiting to find four more and a table like this one! I love the rustic meets modern chic look! Oh and how bout’ that chandelier? Too cute! (image via a dash of details)
- I have this Kayce Hughes dress in pink and love, love, love it! Kaye’s classic all-American designs are right up my alley!
- I’ve officially added visiting all of these resorts to my bucket list.
- The Elsa Collection is my favorite Lilly collection, ever. I have my eye on this one and this one for the summer! I love the feminine/flowy fit and fun patterns. Pair with wedges, white pants, and gold accessories!
- I’ve been working on a care package for my little sister who’s off at FSU. Here’s what I’m including (just incase you too have a little sister cooked up inside a tiny dorm room!) (ps – I’m also including the CUTEST FSU art print from this darling Etsy shop. Be sure to look around once she’s back from vaca!)
- We’ve finally started making little purchases for the house (which should be completely built by April at the latest!!! Eeek!) and I’m pinning my favorite idea’s + inspiration on Pinterest!
- I discovered Blakely Little a few years back and fell IN LOVE with her Amelia Island inspired pieces as well as the rest of her collection. Have you seen her work?!
- This get’s me every time. Cue the tears! Anyone else?!
- Lilly Pulitzer’s new arrivals are making me want to get my exercise on! And if you spend $150 on their site or in stores Jan 14-18 you get a really cute water bottle. So that’s nice!
Have a great weekend y’all!