- One of the big reasons I’m excited about having a larger home is being able to entertain. How fun is this brunch tablescape?!
- I’m SO ready to bust out my favorite cooler next week and hit the beach with the hubs! We’re SO in need of a vacation.
- I recently discovered Holy City Chic and can’t get enough of this Charleston based blog.
- These preppy looks Mackenzie pulled together are too cute! Can I have them all, please?!
- Building a house in a city we don’t live in is officially #1 on the ‘most stressful things I’ve ever done’ list. Am I just crazy or is this normal?!
- The process of buying, building, and moving has made me realize even more, how incredible my husband is. He’s so patient with me and he’s always willing to listen to my heart and do what he can to make things better. Love you babe! I married up. Most definitely.
- I love all the Tibi. Enough said.
- Adding all of these handbags to my wishlist!
- I’ve been pinning the cutest pieces to my spring + summer style board on Pinterest!
- This verse is everything right now: “The Peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7