My favorite seasons are coming and I’m all kinds of ready! Here are a few things I’m looking forward to this spring and summer! In addition to bridal showers, bachelorette parties, weddings and moving/decorating our entire house of course! 😉
- Romantic picnic on the beach.
- Visit the Jekyll Island Club Hotel to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary.
- Girls trip to Epcot.
- Watch the sun rise on the beach.
- Anniversary photo shoot in Savannah.
- Shop the Lilly Pulitzer after party sale.
- River cruise around Amelia.
- Host a backyard bbq / housewarming party.
- Find the best self-tanner on the market (My friend Whitney recommended Banana Boat, any other’s I should try out?)
- Give an old beach cruiser a face lift.
- Watch the 4th of July fireworks at the Omni on Amelia.
What’s on your spring/summer bucket list?!