- HAPPY NEW YEAR! We spent New Year’s Eve curled up on the couch watching our favorite Netflix find – Prison Break. Have y’all seen it?! We just finished season two!
- I’ve been thinking a lot about my word for the year and I’ve decided on… rest. I need to learn a thing or two on the subject as it seems I might be turning into a young workaholic. Yikes.
- Love this article on my favorite place in the world, also known as home. I can’t wait to be a resident again in May!!!! Adios, Tampa.
- This Southern Weddings series is one of my all time faves! Check out this roundup of sweet southern homes and the couples that made them!
- I’m all about SIMPLE, classic pieces for the new year. If you’re interested in shopping a few of my faves, this Ralph Lauren Oxford is perfect for a trip to the grocery store or a dinner date on the patio, these classic flats are totally adorable and made by Jack Rogers so you’ll never have to worry about the quality, and these feminine Kate Spade studs are the perfect finishing touch with just the right amount of glam.
- On Saturday I was a bridesmaid in my dear friend Cinnamon’s (gorgeous) wedding, on Sunday I celebrated my best friends engagement with her and in just a couple months my sister in law, Carrington is getting married. 2016 is definitely the year of weddings for Pearce and I, good thing we LOVE them so much!
- I started following more of my favorite bloggers on Snapchat and I love getting to see a very “real” look into their lives. Are you following Winsome & Gold? (@winsomeandgold)
- BIG things are happening on the blog this year! Stay tuned for a regular post schedule (sorry 2015, it just couldn’t happen), some really fun projects, and a new feature you travelers are going to flip for!
- A few awesome products to help you start the year off right: Emily Ley Simplified Planner + Le Pens // Wifi Memory Card (you can send photos from your camera, straight to your phone!) // Ban.do Backup Battery (hello, lifesaver.) // Amazon Dash Buttons (SO. STINKIN’. COOL.)
- I finally have enough time to squeeze in some projects around the house. First up, create our wedding album with the help of Artifact Uprising! I’ll share all the details in a full post as soon as it arrives. I’m so excited to have such a beautiful reminder of our wedding day, displayed in our home!
SHOP THE POST:
Best wishes for an absolutely wonderful 2016!